Ironside Medieval Combat has uniquely designed training equipment specifically created to drill and teach sword skills. This specialty equipment cannot be purchased or found anywhere else. Our location is the only gym in Colorado specifically designed to handle the wide variety of sword fighting training and sparing.
Monthly Membership Pricing:
- $50 a month for all classes offered at our physical location.
- $20 a month for online classes. Sign up for online classes
Punch Cards – If monthly memberships don’t work
- 55 minute classes, such as sword fighting and fitness classes, have a base price of $20. They equal 1 stamp each for the punch card.
- 30 minute classes, such as belly dancing, have a base price of $10. They equal 1/2 a stamp each for the punch card.
One on one instruction with an instructor of your choice is $60
- Private lessons are great for students wanting to accelerate their lessons.
- Private lessons can be used to get extra work in before a competition.
- Private lessons are done in 55 minute sessions
- Purchase a private lesson
Open Gym is several hours long, and happens once a week. This is a time for both Ironside Members and an opportunity for non members to have open mat sparring, workout, or get some extra practice in. Theses times do not have structured instruction time. However, the Ironside coach’s can always be found giving fighters tips and training as they spar.
Check out our YouTube Channel for videos of our open gym, tournaments, and free training tips.
Wednesday – NEW
- 5:30pm-6:00pm – Belly Dancing
- 6:00pm – 7:00pm – Escrima
Thursday – NEW
- 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm – Kids Class
- 6:30pm – 8:00 pm – Medieval Sword Fighting – Longsword, Sword and Shield, Polearms.
Friday – First Friday of Each Month
- 6:00pm-9:00pm – Open Gym
Saturday – NEW
- 8:00am – 11:00am – Balintawak Cuentanda, Stockton Multi Style Escrima, Libre and Rima/Inosanto Kali
- 11:30am – 12:30pm – Fitness Class