Green chicken enchilada cauliflower casserole
When I had this the cook added peppers onions and a few other items. At the end add a little hot sauce and it tased like I was eating a hot wing casserole! I thoroughly enjoyed this meal!.
20 oz frozen cauliflower florets (about 4 cups)
4 oz cream cheese, softened
2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
1/2 cup Salsa Verde
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/8 tsp ground black pepper
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/4 cup sour cream
1 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
1. Put your cauliflower in a microwave safe dish and cook for 10-12 minutes or until fork tender.
2. Add the cream cheese and microwave for another 30 seconds. Stir.
3. Add the chicken, salsa verde, salt, pepper, cheddar cheese, sour cream, and cilantro. Stir.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees (F) in an ovenproof casserole dish for 20 minutes.
5. OR you could microwave on high for 10 minutes.
#Ironside #Ironsidemc #Ironsidemedievalcombat #aprilnutrition #nutrition #chicken #casserole #keto #lowcarb #healthyfood