Small bite sized crunchy treats! Tots are a fun and easy food that is normally not so healthy. Well with these keto friendly broccoli tots you can have all the comfort of the classic that is much healthier for you too.
- 2 cups cooked / cooled broccoli rice
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- Italian seasoning to taste
- If your broccoli rice is wet, make sure you drain the moisture out as much as possible.
- Mix all ingredients, making sure it’s an even blend – this ensures the egg is evenly distributed.
- Roll gently into balls, lay out on the mat and tap flat with tart temper.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Flip each tot and bake for 5-8 minutes more.